Burnett & Griffin, PLLC
Taking The Worry Out Of Your Legal Challenges
Personal and financial issues can raise your stress levels, but our firm works with you to handle them efficiently and effectively.
Share Your Legal Concern With Us
Connect with us
Your Hometown Attorneys: Caring And Committed To Community
Estate planning, probate, elder law and bankruptcy are all issues that impact you and your family at a personal and financial level. You need lawyers who will consider your individual circumstances and not treat you as widgets on a legal assembly line.
Mary Burnett and Cynthia Griffin, the principal attorneys for Burnett & Griffin, PLLC, live and practice law in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, and serve all of Hardin County and surrounding areas. Energetic and embedded in your community, they take the time to listen to your concerns and design legal solutions that solve your problems definitively.
Create A Better Future By Planning Intelligently Today
Do not let procrastination determine the quality of your future. You can rely on our firm to help you take charge of your family’s immediate and long-term future by handling these issues:
- Elder law concerns for yourself or your parents
- Special Needs Trusts, with information on STABLE Accounts
- Medicaid Planning as well as Crisis Applications
- Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
- VA Special Monthly, Pension Applications (Complimentary)
- Estate planning documentation, including the drafting of wills and trusts
- Assistance in applying for VA and Medicaid benefits, and preserving your precious assets
- Estate administration and guidance through the probate process
- Planning for family members with special needs, who will require extra care throughout their lives
Our firm aims to ease your tension level related to these critical personal and family issues. We offer extremely competitive rates for some services, and we accept credit cards as a form of payment.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
Our attorneys and their staff can guide you through complex legal processes that can shape your family’s well-being. Call us at our Elizabethtown office at 270-506-0246 to set up a free introductory consultation, or email the firm.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.