Personal Bankruptcy = A Financial Fresh Start
Many individuals and families face financial challenges that cause them to consider filing for bankruptcy. In most cases, filing personal bankruptcy indicates that the individual is ready for a new beginning and to learn from mistakes or circumstances.
Mary Burnett, one of the founders of Burnett & Griffin, PLLC, handles Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases for clients living in the Kentucky Western Bankruptcy Court region. She can help Hardin County clients living near our firm’s office in Elizabethtown, but she can also help you if you live in any of the following counties:
What Are The Benefits Of Bankruptcy?
Whether you choose to liquidate your debts (Chapter 7) or reorganize and repay them (Chapter 13), once you start the process, there are several clear advantages to doing so:
- Filing provides an automatic stay on any action creditors may be planning against you, including repossession.
- Harassing collection notices and phone calls should cease immediately.
- You may be able to keep most, and possibly all, of your property through exemptions.
- You can quit worrying about charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishments.
How We Make The Process Easier
Our firm’s lawyer clears the way for you to make your fresh start through bankruptcy:
- She charges an extremely competitive fee of $600 to handle your Chapter 7 bankruptcy case.
- Most of your work with us on your bankruptcy case can be done by email and phone.
- We provide you with your credit score from all three reporting agencies at the time of filing and help you estimate what it may be 12 months after your bankruptcy is discharged.
Come To Our Firm For Trustworthy Bankruptcy Advice
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.